Currently supporting a global leader in digital in store software solutions who are looking to grow their R&D team in Taiwan. We are looking for a highly skilled Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) with expertise in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Terraform, and Python to join our team. The SRE will be responsible for ensuring the availability, scalability, and reliability of our production systems and applications.
You have worked as a Developer or Linux/infra OPS and have a good understanding of the software development life cycle. You are passionate about Cloud and Ops-related tools and have worked with large infrastructures in Cloud and On-Prem. You have a mindset of “Everything As Code”.
• Design, develop, and maintain highly scalable and reliable infrastructure on GCP using Terraform
• Develop automation scripts and tools to streamline the deployment and monitoring of systems and applications
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve infrastructure and application issues
• Monitor the health and performance of production systems and applications using monitoring tools and dashboards
• Implement and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans
• Participate in on-call rotation and troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner
• Continuously evaluate and improve system and application performance, reliability, and security
• working closely with the development teams in Sweden to enable faster delivery of developed solutions.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in SRE and cloud infrastructure
• 5+ years of experience in SRE, DevOps, or related roles
• Strong experience with GCP, Terraform, and Python
• Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
• Strong understanding of networking, security, and infrastructure-as-code principles
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Fluent in Chinese and working proficiency in English
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is a plus.